Shade Me Reversible Sunhat . Red Baozi
$12.00 Sold Out
It is inevitable that hats fall off babies’ heads.
Our reversible hat stays put with a soft tuck-away chin strap while protecting delicate skin from the sun.
The Baozi Pattern was created by Pinyin Press for our What Really Matters Project, an annual limited edition print designed for a good cause. Portion of proceeds from our What Really Matters Project support local charitable organizations for children in need.
• Relaxed fit
• Reversible for versatility
• Chin strap with adjustable loop and hook closure (S/M sizes)
• Unique buttonholes to allow chin strap to be used on either side or to be tucked away (S/M sizes)
• Wide wrap-around brim to protect sensitive skin on face and neck
100% organic cotton, IMO/GOTS certified
Red Baozi Pattern by Pinyin Press/Red Stripe
S (3m -6m), M (6m-12m), L (12m-2y+)
ethically made in China
• Machine wash 30 degrees with like colors, no bleach, tumble dry low or line dry, medium iron if needed.
• Printed care label on recycled paper hang tag attached to item